Browse Categories
Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.
Secure shopping

Former Credit Card info

How do I address issues related to the Service Merchandise Credit Card?

Though we have just re-launched Service Merchandise, if you have an issue with an old Service Merchandise credit card, you may contact one of the following companies to get the matter resolved:

  • If the card was issued before 1997, please contact Chase Card Services (formerly Bank One) at 800-945-2000.
  • If issued between 1997 and 1999, please contact ADS at 800-494-3063.
  • If issued between 1999 and 2002, please contact Household at 800 333 3487.